- Legal warning
Details of the owner and responsible for the website: www.unnati.eu
Unnati Moda, S.L.U.
C / Dels Hostalets s / n low
08540 CENTELLES (BARCELONA)
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, volume 35492, sheet 173, sheet B 269624 registration 1.
The entry and use of the web page www.unnati.eu (hereinafter the Web) grants the user status to the visitor of the website and implies the compliance without reservations by the user of these conditions of The use of the web. If you do not accept this condition, please do not use this website.
- Obligations of the Users
The user can only use the Web and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the user to obtain the prior express written consent of Unnati Moda, S.L.
In general, users must always comply with the law, good customs, and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence and refrain from using the web in ways that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of this one. As well as of their assets or rights of, their suppliers, the rest of users or in general of any third party.
Specifically, and without implicating any restriction in the previous section, during the use of the web, the user is obligated to:
- Provide true information about the data requested in the registration forms of our web page.
- Do not store, introduce or disseminate through this website any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that could cause damage to the Web, in any of the services, or in any of the computers, systems or networks of unnati.eu or any other user of the providers of unnati.eu or in general of any third party.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate in or through the Web any information or material that is defamatory, injurious, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incitement to violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way, attacks against morality, or public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, the current regulations.
- Do not carry out commercial activities or commercial exploitation through the web, and not use the contents and information of this website to issue advertising, or send messages with any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store data from third parties.
- Do not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the website or any of its services, including the use of passwords or third-party access codes or in any way.
- Do not destroy, alter, or use for its own use, disable or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents of unnati.eu, suppliers or third parties.
- Do not store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes intellectual, industrial or business-related rights of third parties. Neither does any content that you do not have, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to you. Third parties
The owner of the website is not liable for any damages that may arise due to improper use, as well as the links of contents of third parties and / or technological errors caused by reasons unnati.eu.
- Protection of personal data
Unnati.eu website does not collect any personal data without your knowledge and acceptance.
In accordance with what is provided in Organic Law 15/1999, LOPD, for the protection of personal data, its Implementing Regulation, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 and Law 34/2002, LSSI, of 11 July, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you that your personal data are incorporated in the Clients and / or suppliers file, whose responsibility is Unnati Moda, SLU Will be treated for the management of their relationships as a client / provider and for the sending of publications and communications by postal and electronic mail, about products, services and offers of www.unnati.eu. They will not be ceded, for any other purpose, to third parties without your consent or only if a law establishes it.
The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written request, accompanied by a photocopy of their DNI, addressed to Unnati Moda, s.l.u. C / Dels Hostalets s / n downtown Centelles (08540) Barcelona Spain or by email email@example.com.
- Policy of Cookies